This electrical circuit breakers–maintenance training course will discuss application, installation, maintenance and testing issues related to low-, medium- and high-voltage switchgear and electrical circuit breakers. The course will provide the delegates with a solid understanding of switchgear theory and standards. The course will also make delegates aware of issues concerning the proper application, installation and maintenance of these types of equipment with a strong emphasis on safety. The course will cover a wide range of material starting from the basics and moving on to more complex issues.
This course provides an overview of power system design and theory, focusing on the power distribution electrical circuit breakers used in common utility, industrial, commerical and institutional applications. Basic electrical circuit breaker construction, electrical safety, and common circuit breaker maintenance techniques are the major components of this course.
When brought on-site, this course can be supplemented by an in-depth study of the specific circuit breaker models used at the client’s facility. Hands-on training is provided wherever practical.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is recommended for skilled trades, supervisors, and anyone involved in the maintenance of industrial power circuit breakers.
This course is designed to enable participants to:
• List the voltage convention classifications used in this course.
• Describe switchgear construction.
• Describe a ground fault relay system.
• Describe the three basic types of low and medium voltage circuit breaker contacts.
• Describe the molded case circuit breaker
1. Low Voltage Switchgear, Theory and Applications
Establishing a solid understanding of electrical switchgear design and operation is vital to its safe and reliable application. This course provides valuable technical information on low voltage circuit breakers and switchgear used in common industrial, commercial and utility applications.
• General Introduction
• The Spectrum of Switchgear
• Standards-Standards Organizations, Certification Marks and Applicable Standards
• Switchgear Drawings
• Switchgear Ratings
• Difference Between Switchgear & Switchboards
• Switchgear Factory Testing
• Short Circuit Current Estimation
• Ground Fault Protection
• Modern LV Switchgear-Design Features and Benefits
• Modern LV Power Circuit Breakers
• Modern LV Trip Units
• Wrap-up, Final Questions
2. 4160 Volt Breaker Overview
• Circuit breaker construction
• Circuit breaker operation
• Circuit breaker control
• Personnel and equipment safety factors
3. 4160 Volt Breaker Maintenance
• General breaker maintenance
• Inspection and testing
• Maintenance intervals
• Troubleshooting and repair
4. Low-Voltage Breaker Overview
Purpose and application
Circuit breaker construction
Circuit breaker operation
Circuit breaker control
Personnel and equipment safety
5. Low-Voltage Breaker Maintenance
Inspection and testing
Troubleshooting and repair
6. Switchgear Overview
System overview and interactions
Principles of grounding
Ground and test device
8. Switchgear Maintenance
Operation of switchgear devices
Ir. Teguh Santoso (Prakstisi di bidang pembangkitan dan telah berpengalaman dalam berbagai kegiatan training, inspeksi dan konsultasi untuk pembangkit listrik)
TIME & VENUE
10– 13 September 2012
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Hotel berbintang di Yogyakarta ( Grand Aston/Ibis/ Phonix/ MM UGM )
1. Training Module
2. Training CD contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
5. Jacket or waistcoat or T-Shirt
6. Bag or backpackers
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified instructor
11. Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Biaya kursus: Rp. 5.500.000,- per peserta (Non Residential)
Rp. 5.000.000,- per peserta ( Pendaftaran 3 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
Jl. Parangtritis Km 6,5 (Komplek Kampus ISI) Sewon, Bantul, Yogyakarta
Phone : 0274—7855441 Fax. : 0274—414137
E-mail : email@example.com
CP : FAJAR (087 839 890 326)